Water Condo", "Floating Cottage", "Cabin on the Water" are typical descriptions of Catamaran Cruisers' most popular houseboat concept. With the comforts of a cozy cottage and the mobility of a houseboat, the Aqua Lodge is perfect for just sitting at the marina or anchored off at your favorite spot.
Thoughtfully designed and beautifully finished inside and out, the Aqua Lodge features a wood-beamed lofted ceiling, a fully appointed galley, and a full bath with residential sized fixtures. The main salon is open and bright, while the master stateroom features a panoramic water view and a private deck. With the high cost of waterfront property, the Aqua Lodge is an affordable alternative. Manufactured exclusively by Catamaran Cruisers, the Aqua Lodge makes a desirable water retreat. This 42' x 12' floating cottage has all the amenities of home with 500 square feet of living space which makes it a perfect live aboard or Airbnb.
- 1 bedroom with closet, 1 bath, loft
- Potential to sleep up to 6 people
- Kitchen has full-sized refrigerator, double sink, and propane stovetop
- 90 gallon water tank
- 150 gallon holding tank
- Assessment number for TCD car registration
- Sturdy construction - boat arrived in Bermuda in 2010 and has survived three major hurricanes
- Ability to use fresh water, toilet, and stovetop when "off the grid"
- 30 Amp shore power and Internet ready
- Outboard motor bracket with steering cables and steering console, plug and play!
Recent 2018 Upgrades
- New porch and screen doors
- New stovetop
- New kitchen faucet
- New full-size ceramic toilet
- New bathroom sink and shower faucet
- New air conditioner unit in bedroom and living area
- New (gently used) 8 gal water heater with professional electrical installation
- New hull paint
- New shutter paint
- New roof paint
- New screened in front porch
- New "city water" and fresh water hook ups
- Termite-tented August 2018
- Exterior rust treatment
- 2020 Boat Registration through May
- 50 ft outdoor internet cable
- Macerator pump
- Keys for front and back doors
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Bedroom Furniture: Mattress, nightstands, dresser
New Owner Requirements:
- Access to mooring or floating dock
- Access to electricity and water
- Access to internet hook up, if desired
- Access to cess pit/sewer hook up to empty black water - recommended every three weeks
- Access to small boat for occasional towing as needed
Motivated Seller! Only $39,000 FIRM!
Please contact Bermuda Boat Brokers for more information and to schedule a viewing. Serious enquiries only please!